Orion are proud to partner with our leading Aviation client located in the heart of Hampshire on their latest engineering vacancy, Aviation Quality Manager. This opportunity is exclusively reserved for you as a aviation and MRO specialist. Your in-depth knowledge of UK CAA, EASA 145 will be at the forefront of your next role with our client as their newly appointed Aviation Quality Manager.
Why should you consider applying for this role?
- Privately owned business, established for 30 years - our client are small enough to care but big enough to dominate their market space. Our client think of you far more than just a number - their employee care and day to day support and professional development plans stand out as one of the best!
- Market leading, our client arguably hold #1 spot within their customers MRO of choice.
- Private Company Pension
- Company Bonus - paid out twice a year!
- 25 Days Annual Leave - plus 8 for the Bank Holidays
- Early Friday finish! Our client operate Monday to Friday, normal working hours are 8am to 4pm and a 3pm finish on Fridays!
What will you be doing as their newly appointed Aviation Quality Manager?
- To take sole control and management of the quality function of the MRO facility, it's systems and safety standards
- Documenting processes, procedures, local instructions, and forms for the company with direct process ownership
- Updating/re-writing the MOE as and when required, submitting to authorities for approval.
- Responsible for, overall performance and workflow for quality, in line with regulatory compliance, quality and standard company operating procedures.
What are we looking for you to be able to demonstrate to join our client as their Aviation Quality Manager:
- Due to the nature of our client and the market space they dominate, you must be able to demonstrate solid experience and knowledge of UK CAA / EASA 145 - this is a non-negotiable.
- Performed Internal Audits within a Aviation MRO facility
- Be able to interpret audit findings and be able to effectively implement any changes required i.e. corrective actions
- Strong communicator, whilst this role will see you working independently, you will need to be able to effectively communicate any changes etc.
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Private Company Pension, Company Bonus Scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)