Orion are proud to partner with our engineering client whose unique product offering combined with their first class industry knowledge, legacy business acumen and use of leading technology - allows them to dominate the markets they serve meaning that they can proudly say that they are the business of choice for the clients they continually support.
Taking all of this into account, their team are looking to embed a talented individual like yourself to join the diverse, yet robust Quality Department. This role is primed for you as an experienced Quality Engineer or Snr Quality Technician who is proactive, passionate about making an impact and happy to make suggestions on improvements which would make a positive impact to your team alongside the wider group. As an experienced individual, you will already know the importance that Supplier Quality Assurance and Supplier Quality Control carry and how your work carries a huge impact on customer satisfaction.
Why should you consider applying for this role?
- First class induction and training, our client think of you far more than just a number - their employee care and day to day support and professional development plans stand out as one of the best!
- Private Company Bonus Scheme - this is paid to all employees throughout the year
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Annual Leave Buy/Sell Scheme
- Life Assurance Policy
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) - to support their staff with a variety of independent support whether it be financial advice or mental health & wellbeing support.
- Health Care Scheme
- Both Maternity & Paternity Enhanced Pay Schemes
- Early finish on Fridays! Normal working hours are 8am to 4:45pm from Monday to Thursday, but with a lunchtime finish on Fridays.
What are we looking for you to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong grasp of the importance of Supplier Quality and the impact this has on a Quality department within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Experience (2 years plus) of working as a Quality Engineer or as a Senior Quality Technician within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- If you have supported a business that is within the Aerospace or Automotive sector, this will be a big plus but not a deal breaker.
- A good grasp of utilising techniques such as 8D, 5Y's, Fishbone etc.
- Supported Internal and/or External Audits
- You have taken a form of higher education i.e. HND/HNC or Degree in an engineering related topic
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Private Company Bonus, 25 Days Annual Leave, Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme, Private Pension, Healthcare Scheme, Life Assurance, EAP
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent