- School Admissions & Attendance Officer
- 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Immediate start
- Ongoing contract
- Must have school office experience
A lovely, well-organised school in Lambeth is looking for an experienced school administrator to take responsibility for admissions and attendance.
In this role you will take responsibility for admissions and attendance within the school. You will work closely with senior leadership to ensure data collection for admissions and attendance is processed correctly and manage the school census and entries on the single central record.
The school are looking for a School Admissions & Attendance officer with excellent knowledge of SIMS, School Census platforms and school data management systems
As the school administration officer your role will include:
- Administration relating to admission and transition
- Attendance record keeping for pupils and staff
- School Census management
- Support school stock management, ordering and monitoring.
- routine admin tasks and any other duties as may be reasonably required by the Office Manager or school business manager.
- Daily use of Word, Excel and SIMS.
This lovely well-organised school is based in a diverse area in the borough of Lambetj. The school is easily accessible via public transport and has on-site parking for staff. There is a supportive and experienced leadership in team at place in the school and there is a good staff team in place who work collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes for pupils.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- a minimum of 1 years' experience managing admissions/attendance within a school
- Be extremely organised in administration and data management
- Excellent working knowledge of SIMS
- Have a friendly and calm approach with the ability to work independently and report to management
We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education