Contract Quality Engineer
12-18 months + – Immediate start available
Opportunity for a talented Quality Engineer to work as part of a dynamic team within a fast paced machining and assembly manufacturing environment.
As contract Quality Engineer you will have a quality background that covers both product quality and lean quality within a machining / CNC or fabrication and assembly environment.
Working closely with the quality engineer team you will undertake a key role with responsibility for:
Driving improvements within a machining and assembly environment
Utilizing your lean experience with tools such as DMAIC, 8D, 5Y, 7 wastes or other improvement tools. To drive improvements in total cost of quality (TcoQ)
To succeed in this varied quality role you will need to have:
- Proven quality experience within a machining / CNC or fabrication and assembly environment
- Have a working knowledge of AS9100
- Experience with lean quality tools such as 8D, SPC, 5Y, 7 wastes
- Ideally HNC+ qualified in an engineering discipline or with relevant experience
Please contact Alison Kemp for further detail or apply via the link
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
HND/HNC or equivalent