An excellent opportunity for a well presented, customer service driven Estate Agent Sales Negotiator to join a very well respected Estate Agency within their office in Woodstock. My clients are looking for a well spoken, and polished candidate who is able to build rapport with clients who are often buying/ selling £1million plus homes.
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Benefits
- £26k Basic Salary plus commission - £32k - £35k OTE
- Company pension scheme
- Parking on site / Parking permit
- Employee benefits
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise on a day-to-day basis with customers and manage customer enquiries
- Book viewings using the company’s system
- Complete customer records and update records in the system
- Conduct accompanied viewings with clients and establish needs
- Encourage second viewings; offers etc where appropriate
- Enter customer viewing feedback on to the system
- Negotiate offers to achieve the best price
Estate Agent Sales Negotiator – Experience Needed
- 12 months + experience in Estate Agency.
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property