Database Administrator - Outside ir35 contract
Here at Movement8, we have an urgent requirement for a Database Administrator. This role is working for Europe's fastest-growing eCommerce company, they are ideally looking for someone to start as early as 22nd January.
As a DBA you will play a vital role in the migration to GCP. You will focus on MongoDB, NoSQL and MySQL (Couchbase Capella). Suitable candidates for this role will have had previous experience migrating to Google Cloud Platform.
- Storage Management: Manage storage requirements and optimize persistent volumes in Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Database Management: Administer and optimize MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis databases to ensure high performance and reliability.
- Cloud Integration: Implement and maintain databases on cloud platforms, with a strong emphasis on GCP.
- Database Migration: Execute the migration plan, ensuring a smooth transition from on-premise to GCP. Optimize database performance during the migration process.
- Cloud Scheduling: Set up and manage scheduled tasks in cloud environments to automate database-related processes.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient in MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Extensive experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
If this is of interest, please apply and we can arrange a call imminently
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services