Step Teachers is working with a dynamic and inclusive primary school located in the vibrant community of Dagenham. This school is committed to making sure every child succeeds to their best ability. The school provides and board and balanced curriculum that includes many enrichment activities for all year groups. The role is temporary maternity cover with the possibility of a permanent role. If you are an experienced, dedicated and passionate teacher then apply now!
- Good knowledge of the KS3 curriculum
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons
- Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practices and ideas for continuous improvement
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
- Have recent mainstream primary school-based experience
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
- Be committed to fostering a safe and nurturing learning environment
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education