At Orion, we are thrilled to announce our support for a prestigious client located in High Wycombe – undeniably one of our most esteemed partners and an employer of choice. As we continue to collaborate with industry leaders, we're excited to extend this unique opportunity to individuals who are seeking a fulfilling and rewarding career. Our client stands out as a beacon of excellence, offering an exceptional workplace environment. Due to internal progression and further development, we are working on embedding their next Facilities Coordinator for this client which will be a full time, permanent role - Monday to Friday.
Why should you consider applying for the role of Facilities Coordinator?
- First Class Training and Education support: our client take your career aspirations seriously & they know the struggle of juggling full time work alongside additional accreditations etc. that you may wish to pursue, so our client will support you by crafting a unique plan just for you!
- Private Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Healthcare Cashback Policy
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Gym Membership Discounts
What will you be doing as their Facilities Coordinator?
- Collaborate and support the Facilities Manager and Facilities Engineers with all building/facility related projects from an administrative aspect.
- Overseeing all H&S and Facility changes and ensuring that minimum disruption is maintained at all times
- Liaise with relevant people to ensure that all planned works are completed to standard/time/ budget and in accordance with health and safety regulations
- Work with both in-house and outsourced maintenance engineers/contractors
- Creating Facility Roadmaps to create a more effective plan for all future facilities related activities
What experience do you need to be able to demonstrate?
- Solid and significant experience of working in a similar role or job titles such as; Facilities Engineer, Facilities Administrator, Facilities Assistant
- Strong grasp of how to plan facilities maintenance work whilst ensuring that minimum disruption is caused
- Well versed in road-mapping future facilities activities i.e. re-layouts, IT overhauls etc.
- Practically Minded - you are able to demonstrate that you know the impact of what certain works will/how impact businesses as well as the turn-around time that is realistic to resolve issues.
HIT 'APPLY NOW'
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
**Please note, our client is not in a position to support candidates that require either immediate or future sponsorship requests in order to work in the UK. If you wish to discuss this further, please refer to our contact information on our website.**
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Private Pension, Life Assurance, Private Health Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, EAP, 25 Days Annual Leave, Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent