Job Title: Machinist
Type: Permanent, Start date ASAP
We're looking for a Machinist to join our client in a fast-paced environment and prides themselves on being a reliable asset to the Engineering team.
Our client are a reputable manufacturing business known for there expertise in their market, in which they serve several industries and have exciting engineering functions implemented to the business this year.
- Proven experience as a machinist
- Must have experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, milling, grinding etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other materials
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Produce precision tool
- Interpret technical drawings instructions
- Ensure that all operations adhere to safety protocols
Requirements for the successful Machinist:
- Previous experience working in a manual machine shop operating mills & lathes
Why should you apply for this Machinist role?
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension plan
To apply for this Machinist role, click "Apply now" or contact Rhianna Beckett at Orion Electrotech, Reading to discuss further.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing