A fantastic position has become available for an Estate Agent Sales Administrator to join a market leading independent agent within their award-winning office in Hackney. My clients have a brilliant reputation and are keen for a likeminded individual to join the team.
Estate Agent Sales Administrator – Benefits
- Excellent company benefits
- Monday – Friday only
- £27k - £32k Basic depending on experience
- Birthday off
- Company pension scheme
- The successful Estate Agent Sales Administrator will have experience in a similar role and have excellent administrative skills.
The Estate Agent Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- supporting the Sales team
- sending out terms of business
- conducting anti money laundering checks
- ordering photos
- creating brochures
- uploading property details to Rightmove and Zoopla
- amongst general database administration.
- As an Estate Agent Sales Administrator, a natural ability to multi task, manage a broad workload and have meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Estate Agent Sales Administrator – Experience Needed
- Previous Estate Agent Sales Administrator experience is preferred
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- Accurate typing and PC skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and be highly organised
- This is a great opportunity for a Estate Agent Sales Administrator to be part of this well-known, established agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property