- School Premises and Compliance Officer
- Full-time (36 hours)
- ASAP start
- Long-term contract
- Salary: £16.75 per hour
We are currently looking for a School Premises and Compliance Officer to join an two site SEN school in Bexley on an long-term contract basis to manage the premises assistant and ensure all compliance and maintenance is completed.
In this role you will be working 5 days a week alongside the premises team. The hours will be confirmed on appointment and may require flexibility for opening and closing the school. Daily shifts will consist of an early and late shift, split shifts will not be required.
Individual jobs will vary in but in general you will be required to:
- Support with general maintenance and repairs in and around the school facilities
- Prepare areas within the the school for events (furniture set up etc)
- Be part of the premises team to ensure the school site is opened and closed at the designated time
- Support the supervision of the site and security of the buildings
- Manage the premises budgets and organising the quotes and orders
- Manage compliance and support the School Business Manager
To apply for this role you must be physically fit and have experience working in building maintenance. Previous experience in schools, colleges or educational settings is preferred by not essential for this role. You must have a dedicated and professional approach and will need to hold an Enhanced DBS or be prepared to have one processed.
If you are interested in registering for this role and other temporary contract work in school caretaker/premises roles , please apply with an up to date CV.
Successful applicants will be required to complete our full registration process via phone/video call. This will include providing documentation and references.We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education