Exciting New Travel Consultant Role
Permanent Travel Sales Consultant
Shirley - Croyden
£30,000 guaranteed for 2 years plus bonus
Full-time 40 hours per week – 4 days in the week and 1 at the weekend
Hours – shifts are between 9am to 8pm in the week and 9am to 6pm at the weekend
Fully Office Based role – no hybrid
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation within their field boasting a 5* rating on Trust Pilot for standards and service.
It really is a rare chance to join a company where you can literally earn a 10-20% uncapped bonus, average earnings for new starters last year were £45K, whilst learning your trade and being supported through the whole process by a dedicated management team.
Do you have a passion for travel? Do you love building relationships with clients and ensuring they experience a quality service? Do you love working towards goals on a daily and weekly basis? Do you want to be able to earn uncapped bonus? Do you love a sales competition and want to be the best?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the right role for you.
We are looking for driven individuals who thrive in a sales environment to join this expanding team. This is a company where the length of service is an average 14 years, which I think is very rare and unique in this market. They will support, coach and work with you to deliver results but you must want to work hard, be consistent and be able to build lasting client relationships.
The role will involve some of the below:
- Establishing the client’s wants and needs and maximising the potential in every trip.
- Converting all calls into sales.
- Staying current with your knowledge in travel, from hotels and airline routes to all travel guidelines.
- Designing bespoke luxury holidays.
- Organise complex trips for esteemed Corporate Clients.
These positions would suit graduates keen to pay off student loans and travel the world, someone who has always wanted to get into sales but never being given the opportunity, sales professionals who want the chance to earn more bonus and learn a new industry, ex-cabin staff who are seeking their next career move, recruiters who are seeking a change but love to build relationships and sell.
We are open to speaking to anyone who has passion, determination, and resilience!
You would be working in a brand-new office with a gym, beautiful gardens, free parking and a 10 minute bus ride from the nearest station.
The benefits are highly competitive – this company knows how to treat their workforce:
- Generous commission scheme with uncapped earnings
- Exclusive staff travel deals
- Annual award ceremonies and trips
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Incentivised and Familiarisation trips for our top performers
- Internal promotions – We only ever promote from within
- Company summer parties and locational and office team nights
- Contributory pension scheme
- Travel Insurance
- Eye tests
- Early care vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
If you want to discuss these roles in more detail, then please contact me today.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Travel, Leisure, Tourism