Specifications Technologist – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: Specifications Technologist
Location: West Yorkshire
- Complete provisional and finished product specifications for customers in the appropriate format and within a selected timescale.
- Manage the process and approval of artwork creation and specifications from concept to launch.
- Create standard operating procedures for artwork creation, launch process in cooperation with the NPD department.
- Dealing with artwork and specifications related queries on behalf of the customers and update product specifications in accordance with the review policies of the customer.
- To manage all documentation and product files and ensure that all information is present within them at all times.
- Experience with retailer specifications systems and UK legal labelling.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Will have close attention to detail.
- Self-organised approach, being able to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to communicate effectively and be a team player within a close-knit team.
- An established food manufacturing company who has seen continuous growth with a huge focus on internal career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jo directly at [email protected] quoting reference JE/15828.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing