An enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner is needed at an outstanding Primary school in Westminster. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where everyone strives for the best outcomes for the children. The position is ideal for those wanting to develop as an Early Years practitioner, as you will be working in accordance with standards of practice. We have received fantastic comments from current and former employees at this school.
- Early Years Practitioner
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced EYEs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience and qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to provide guidanc and support
- Two-form entry
- Located in Westminster
The successful Early Years Practitioner will have:
- A minimum of three months of experience working with children
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered to our agency staff
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks for our agency staff
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year