Project Engineer, Derbyshire £50-60K DOE + Benefits
Our client is looking for a Project Engineer to join their established engineering Team within their Rail and Transport Team.
Are you an experienced Project Engineer & want to know more? Read on''
The Project Engineer Role:
The successful candidate for this Project Engineer role is required to take technical responsibility for the compliant delivery of all assigned projects, leading all linked disciplines to ensure a solution is delivered that meets all relevant standards and quality expectations within the committed timescales and technically lead engineering design based projects from start to finish. This will include the production/checking of technical documents and checking of drawings to agreed standards.
As Project Engineer you will undertake related activities to ensure that the requirements of the customer and the company are always upheld, this will include on site surveys, on-site support for First in Class installations, Site Acceptance Tests and Factory Acceptance Tests and First Article Inspections. In addition, you will continue to apply relevant legal and safety standards applicable to project activities to provide a professional quality service that is within budgetary and programme constraints whilst being responsible for the reporting and management of resources to assist in the delivery of projects undertaken for the company.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Understanding and knowledge of the UK Rail Industry and its associated standards and regulations
- Chartered member of IMechE or IET or other similar professional body or working towards chartered status
- BEng/MEng degree qualified in relevant Engineering discipline to a classification of 2:2 or better, is preferable
Job skills required:
- Proven track record of successful project delivery across a broad range of engineering and/or design led projects
- Ability to communicate effectively and constructively on all levels as part of a team, or as an individual, when representing the company
- Adaptable and flexible approach to problem solving and undertaking work
- Proven ability of managing multi project deliver
If you want to know more or are interested in applying for this Project Engineer role please hit apply or call Anmarie at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities