A brand new role to market has become available for an experienced Lettings Manager / Valuer in Lichfield. The ideal applicant will be looking to really make an impact and will be longing to have autonomy within a role where they can make key decisions and really lead this new offering.
My client is looking for a proven, high caliber Lettings Manager / Valuer to join the business. You will be excited by the prospect of developing a quality lettings offering in the area, one that fits the ethos and excellent standards already in place within the sales division.
A Director opportunity will be available to the right person down the line.
Lettings Manager / Valuer – Benefits
- A basic salary of £25,000-£27,000 (although this is negotiable for the right person)
- A £40,000 12 month guarantee of commission whilst you build the business. (Again negotiable for the right person)
- Mileage paid at full AA rate for all business mileage
- Working in a high quality, credible estate agency
Lettings Manager / Valuer – Duties
- Networking with local landlords
- Gaining brand awareness of the new lettings division in the business
- Building reputation to become the go to agent for lettings in the area
- Generating and attending market appraisals.
- Helping to generate new business ideas and ways of generating income streams and stock
- Implementing process and procedure as you see fit to ensure smooth and compliant running of the lettings department
- Offering advice to landlords.
- Negotiating on lets
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Recruiting and management of a team as the division grows
- Keeping on top of legislative changes and ensuring the business is compliant and on top of all requirements
Lettings Manager / Valuer – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings valuation / management experience is essential.
- You will ideally be looking for a real challenge and something you can ut your name to for the long term
- You will have excellent all round knowledge of lettings and property management ideally
- Be ARLA qualified ideally
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, hard working Lettings Manager / Valuer eager to build, implement and manage a quality lettings service.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic salary circa £25,000 negotiable, OTE 40k+
- Industry Sector Property