This multi award winning, market leading independent Estate Agency with a great reputation has an opportunity to join their successful team as a Valuer.
As the branch Valuer, you will play a crucial role within the business, ensuring a steady stream of quality new stock is brought on.
Estate Agent Valuer Benefits
- Basic salary of £25,000
- OTE of £40-45,000
- Joining a multi branch, multi award winning, market leading name
Estate Agent Valuer Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct accurate and comprehensive property valuations for residential properties
- Follow up all market appraisals and generate new opportunities for further instructions
- Stay up to date with market trends, economic factors, and property values in the local area.
- Provide insights and recommendations based on market analysis to assist clients in making informed decisions.
- Listen to and work with vendors to understand their needs and priorities.
- Maintain regular communication throughout the sales process.
- Assist in the marketing of the property by producing floorplans and the property descriptions.
- Ensure all relevant legal and regulatory requirements are met in the valuation process.
Estate Agent Valuer Experience needed:
- Must have estate agency experience ideally as a Valuer looking for your next career move.
- Must be organised and able to manage a busy varied workload
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Needs to be a business winner and driven by success.
- Will have a proactive can do approach.
- Well presented and professional.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent Valuer eager to join a market leading brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £25,000 OTE of £40-45,000
- Industry Sector Property