CNC Toolroom Machinist
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
08:00- 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00-12:00 on Friday.
Our client pride themselves on leading the industry in precision manufacturing. Their commitment to innovation drives them to constantly improve their processes and products. They value their team's hard work and dedication and support each member in achieving their career goals.
As a CNC Toolroom Machinist, you will play a critical role in maintaining the high standards of the manufacturing process. Your expertise in crafting and repairing precision tools will ensure the smooth operation of their production lines and the quality of their products.
Key Responsibilities for CNC Toolroom Machinist
- Working mainly within the Toolroom, assisting in the manufacture and repair of production tooling, fixtures, and equipment.
- Working closely to engineering drawings and with collaboration with colleagues.
- The role will require experience in the use of a range of toolroom machinery and techniques, essentially Milling, Turning, Grinding, and Fitting.
- CNC Milling experience is an advantage (XYZ), and/ or a willingness to learn and develop programming skills.
- Repair and maintenance of tooling within the production facility where required.
Qualifications / General Requirements
- A relevant Engineering Craft qualification required (e.g. C&G, ONC, NVQ)
- Self-motivation is essential within a small team serving the whole production facility.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility, the candidate will be involved in all aspects of tooling manufacture and repair.
- Will be keen to develop the necessary skills where required.
- Good knowledge of measuring equipment and practice.
- Bench fitting techniques: drilling/ tapping/ reaming/ build-up of tooling to assembly drawings.
- Adherence to the Company`s Health & Safety policy
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and desire to deliver high standards
Benefits for the CNC Toolroom Machinist
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Private medical health
- generous employer pension contribution
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule.
- Opportunities for ongoing training and professional development.
To apply for this CNC Toolroom Machinist role please contact Natasha Bates
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Secondary School or equivalent