Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Early Years Practitioner or Forest School Practitioner seeking exciting daily supply opportunities in Norwich and its surrounding areas? Join our thriving educational community and embark on a rewarding adventure with our exceptional team of educators!
- Qualified Early Years Practitioners or Forest School Practitioners with relevant certifications.
- Experience in a relevant setting
- Passion for fostering children's development through creative and engaging activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we carry out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to various checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education