Rolling Stock Maintenance Team Leader
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
What will the role of a Rolling Stock Maintenance Team Leader include?
The role of a Rolling Stock Maintenance Team Leader includes (but is not limited to):
- Responsible for Heavy maintenance (Rail preferred, but may consider other heavy maintenance such as Helicopters/ Large Tracked Vehicles/ Very Heavy Military Transport Vehicles)
- Implement & maintain safety systems, production efficiency and quality output
- Operate Rail vehicles within operating procedures if required, ensuring safe movement & compliance at all times
- Liaising with Project Engineers from Technical issues, resolutions to ensuring they are up to date with business communication
- Assist the training department of competence assessments for Team Members
- Oversee the safety & wellbeing of Team Members
Minimum Experience & Qualifications for Rolling Maintenance Team Leader:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in Engineering
- BTEC Certificate in Engineering
- People Management
Benefits for Rolling Stock Maintenance Team Leader Include:
- Salary £40,500 PA
- Pension & and healthcare cover
If you want to know more about this role (Rolling Stock Maintenance Team Leader) hit 'Apply' or call Anmarie at Orion Reading.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities