At 1Stophealthcare we understand that a child’s emotional and physical development can depend on their age, ability and experience, but most importantly an individual that can support them and help shape their future. A person who, as a Residential Support Worker, will help them achieve all their goals and more.
To be a Residential Support Worker at 1Stophealthcare, you will have experience in working with children and young people on your CV. Whilst the role has its hard days, the satisfaction in seeing the individuals releasing their true potential is unmatched.
*We are only accepting Female applicants for the role*
*You must have experience working with Children in the Uk and preferably have an NVQ level 3 in Childcare, however this isn't essential*
- Encourage the development of individual interests and attitudes by planning, organizing and participating in activities
- Build and maintain positive and trusting relationships with the young people
- Motivate and assist young people in developing and sustaining positive networks with adults and peer groups, including families.
- Complete key domestic duties on a day-to-day basis that ensure a homely environment is maintained
Working with 1 Stop Healthcare;
Working with 1 stop healthcare you will have access to our work app which shows you all available shifts and your booked shifts, we work alongside your availability to suit the days/nights you can work.
- Flexible shifts weekends and weekdays, day and night shifts available.
- Great benefits are also available through our app which give you money off certain food/petrol stores, doctor on call, mental health advice, financial advice and much more.
- Specialist trainings provided free of charge.
- Temp to Perm positions available in certain location.
*NVQ Level 3 in Health and social Care*
*A full CV with no gaps, any gaps in employment must be filled with a reason for the gap.
Desirable qualities to be part of our team;
* Honest and trustworthy
* Committed and passionate
If you uphold the skills required to become a Support Worker and would like to work for a company where you really do make a difference and where no day is the same; Then please contact on 01206 616171 to discuss this exciting opportunity further.
Temporary, On a daily basis
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent