Technical Business Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
Company Car / Allowance
Are you a Technical Business Manager or do you aspire to be one? If so read on….
Our client, part of a billion euro global group, is seeking a motivated and experienced Technical Business Manager for their office in Brentford. This role is ideal for a Civil/Structural Engineer eager to expand their skills in structural masonry rehabilitation and support our sales team.
Join our client in a diverse, hands-on role, dealing with structures ranging from 1 to 500 years old and contributing to their market-leading stainless steel construction accessories.
Key Responsibilities for The Technical Business Manager
- Support the Technical Area Managers in masonry surveys and onsite testing.
- Lead Approved Installer Surveyor Training and provide ongoing support.
- Design Masonry Beam and Panel.
- Prepare and assess project remedial schemes.
- Maintain the Warranty Scheme and liaise with structural engineers and external consultants.
- Deliver CPD presentations to Engineering Practices.
- Minimum 3 years in technical sales, commercial engineering, or contractor engineering.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge in masonry repairs/piling design is advantageous.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in reporting and preparing specifications.
- Valid driving license.
- Familiarity with Ancon products and the construction industry.
To apply for this Technical Business Manager role please contact Natasha Bates.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction
Some Secondary School Coursework