- English Teacher
- Temporary contract
- £100 - £155 per day
Are you a qualified English Teacher seeking a challenging and exciting new role? A 'Good' Secondary All Girls school in Enfield is looking for a qualified English Teacher to join their staff on a temporary basis assisting as a Cover for a Sickness.
You will be teaching English to pupils across both key stage 3 and key stage 4. Students follow an engaging, creative, thematic curriculum based on the National Curriculum, which will be personalized to their learning needs. You will be supporting students working towards GCSE exams following standard examination programmes. Students at the school currently achieve good results at GCSE and you will work closely with the English department to maintain and improve the teaching and learning to allow students to make the highest levels of progress.
The right teacher
- will show ambition and be able to support and motivate students in the classroom
- plan and prepare fun learning opportunities tailored to the individual needs of each child
- assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis
This role is accepting applications from NQTs and Teachers that may not necessarily have a QTS but have experience in teaching in a UK Secondary School and have a Qualification in the English Language.
This vibrant all girls secondary school is in the heart of Enfield. This large and beautiful setting has two sites (Upper and Lower) - 1 mile distance between them.
Pupils are actively engaged in learning and behavior is good across the school. There is an established management team in place that encourages career growth for staff and will help you take the next steps in your teaching career.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - Bonus
- Experience as a Secondary English Teacher - Essential
- Ambitious and motivated individual who is able to be a team player and provide interesting and engaging lessons
- The right to work in the UK (Full Time) - Essential
Early application is advised as the school will be interviewing candidates as soon as they receive suitable applicants.We have a policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Philosophy Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
Temporary, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Depending on Experience and Qualifications
- Industry Sector Education