An exciting and varied role has become available for a Corporate Accounts Assistant to join this well established Sussex based Property company. They are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Corporate Accounts Assistant to join their finance team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate accounting and hands-on experience with Xero, a cloud-based accounting software.
Corporate Accounts assistant Benefits
- £26k - £30k basic
- Monday – Friday role.
- Unrivalled working environment and team.
- Work place pension
- Opportunity of some hybrid working after initial training period
- Onsite parking
Corporate Accounts Assistant duties
- Record and reconcile financial transactions accurately using Xero.
- Maintain organised and up-to-date financial records.
- Process invoices, receipts, and payments.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Monitor accounts receivable and follow up on outstanding payments.
- Reconcile bank statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Monitor cash flow and report any issues to the Head of Finance.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Generate and analyse financial statements using Xero.
Corporate accounts assistant experience requires
- Proven experience as an Accounts Assistant or similar role.
- Experience dealing with intercompany transactions an advantage.
- AAT level 3 or equivalent
- Solid understanding of corporate accounting principles.
- Proficient in using Xero accounting software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with relevant accounting regulations.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Accountancy