This is a "Good" Ofsted-rated school where the pupils and staff share positive relationships, which are highly valued by the pupils. They take pride in their school and experience happiness and safety within its walls. Echoing the sentiments of many, one pupil expressed gratitude, stating, "I consider myself fortunate to attend this school because I gain knowledge in every lesson and feel secure."
Pupil behaviour is exemplary both in and outside of lessons. The adults provide support to ensure that pupils consistently make appropriate choices in their behaviour. Disruptions to the learning environment are infrequent as pupils actively listen and diligently apply themselves to their studies.
KS1 Teacher Role:
- Good knowledge of the KS1 curriculum
- Able to plan and deliver engaging and comprehensive lessons
- Maintain a well-organised classroom and ensure the safe use and storage of all equipment
- Work effectively with other members of staff throughout the school
- Ability to assess students, monitor their progress, and provide constructive feedback
- Compliance with the schools’ policies and the reliable implementation of these
- Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Have recent mainstream primary school-based experience
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management
Why Step Teachers?
- Our 3 core values. Honesty, hard work and professionalism.
- Over 20 years in supply education professionals across East Anglia, North London, Hertfordshire and Plymouth.
- Long-standing relationships with Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- We pay through PAYE weekly!
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal. Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education