An opportunity in our growing Recruitment Agency has opened!
This is a full-time training position in the Healthcare Sector – with Full Training and Development, this opportunity can make a change to your career and increase your earnings as well as progressing into 360 Recruitment Consultants.
The position offers a good basic salary plus the best commission package in the Sector!
Salary – 30,000 – 35k Y1 OTE, 100K Y2 OTE
Consultants will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process for Medical NHS professionals with further opportunities to work with key accounts and candidates nationally.
You will form part of the recruitment life cycle from the outset, working alongside a winning team with a base salary, benefits package, and comprehensive bonus & commission opportunity.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing end to end process of recruitment (Full Training provided)
- Resourcing candidates
- Qualifying candidates
- Communicating with candidates (responding to queries, updating on application status, sending invitations to interviews, negotiating and closing)
- Upholding a high level of service at all times
- Scheduling and completing interviews/ placements
- Liaising with hiring managers, recruiters and other relevant stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines and KPI's as required by the business
- Annual bonus scheme and best Commission structure you can find in the market
- In-House Cash Incentives up to £1000 cash
- Employee Assistance/Wellness program
- State-of-the-art office; Showers, Free Parking, Bike Rack, and our own Starbucks Unit
- Team Building events and dinners – Axe Throwing, Darts, Top Golf – Dinners held at: The Shard, Sexy Fish, Amazonico, The Grove
- Annual work incentive trips- Recent destinations have included: Barcelona, Vegas, Miami, and Prague
If you are interested in the position above please either click “Apply” or send in your CV to [email protected]
Our Address: GNR8 49, Clarendon Rd, Watford WD17 1HP
Close Train Stations: Watford Junction Station and Watford Highstreet Station
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing