A fantastic opportunity for an organised and diligent Property Manager to join a leading independent Estate Agency within their office in Stamford, Cambridgshire.
My clients have a fantastic reputation built over 30+ years in the local area and are looking for a Property Manager who wants to be a part of a long established, succesful and reputable independent brand.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Basic salary of £28k - £30k
- Pool car for all business use
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays and some Christmas shutdown
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £30,000
- Industry Sector Property