Job title: Production Operative
Hourly rate: £11.79 - £12.82ph
Job type: Contract (Potentially temp-perm)
Currently working with an electronics company seeking 2x Production Operative / PCB Assemblers to join the team during their busy period. There is potential for this role to go from temporary to permanent.
The role of a Production Operative will include:
- PCB assembly using hand tools
- Operating automated testing systems
- Maintaining quality standards and inspection
- Following instructions during the manufacturing of electronic products
The ideal Production Operative should have the following skills and experience:
- Soldering and crimping experience within a manufacturing / engineering business
- Ability to solder components onto PCBs
- Ability to follow assembly drawings and procedures
- Basic computer skills
If you're interested in joining this company as their next Production Operative, APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Paige Albery at Orion Electrotech Reading for a chat.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website."
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing