Are you passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for young children? Step Teachers are working with a "Good" Ofsted-rated Nursery in Fulham to find an Early Years Practitioner with a Level 4 qualification and experience working in a Montessori setting. This Early Years Practitioner would be working in term-time only, from 8am until 1.30pm, with a planned start for April 2024. The Nursery is looking specifically for an Early Years Practitioner who can readily engage in their nurturing, welcoming and friendly learning environment to create positive experiences for pupils.Early Years Practitioner - Role:
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Preparing and setting up activities, ensuring that resources are available and used appropriately.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Fostering a safe and inclusive atmosphere.
- Level 4 qualification in Early Years Education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Montessori nursery or early childhood education setting.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Paediatric First Aid qualification preferred.
- Montessori qualification preferred.
With over 20 years in supplying Early Years Practitioners across London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our Early Years Teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, Early Years Practitioners will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Education