£37,400 - £42,400 (Top End Salary Achievable after 3 months)
Perm Afternoons (2pm – 11pm or 3pm – 12am)
- Mon – Fri only – No weekends
- Overtime on tap, paid at 1.33X on Sat and 1.5X on Sun.
- Private healthcare options, 30 Days combined holiday.
We are looking for an electrically biased maintenance engineer to join a thriving team of engineers at our site in Coventry. In 2023 we had an annual turnover more than £100m across numerous sites in the Midlands area. We currently have 2 sites and are in process of opening a third in the Coventry and Warwickshire area.
Investment has been vast in the past few years, with one of our most recent installations being 2-multimillion-pound production lines all brand new and state of the art machinery.
The successful applicants’ roles and responsibilities will be repairing and maintaining a wide range of 5 axis CNC machines, Ovens, Conveyors, Spray Booths, Presses, Hydraulics, Pneumatics amongst other industrial manufacturing machinery.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an industrial environment as a maintenance engineer.
- Multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias
- Background as a maintenance engineer in a production-based environment would be beneficial but not deal breaking.
- Flexibility to help with OT as and when required will be highly beneficial.
Get in touch with Matt Morson, regarding this maintenance role or any other maintenance roles in the Warwickshire area.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent