A very rare and exciting opportunity to work with one of the best in the business has become available for an experienced Lettings Administrator in Birmingham city center.
My client has an enviable, global reputation and are looking for a customer focused administrator with experience in the lettings who can work within the wider lettings team providing tenant and landlords with the level of service required of such an agent.
Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- Up to £26,000 basic
- Well respected, global name
- Stable team
- Fantastic working environment
- Huge scope for career progression
- 5 day week (1 in 3 Saturdays only with time off in lieu)
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Lettings Administrator – Duties:
- Drafting and sending out tenancy agreements.
- Organising pre and post tenancy paperwork.
- Updating window cards.
- Updating property details.
- Ensuring property compliance is maintained and up to date in regards to safety certificates
- General day to day admin duties supporting the lettings department
Lettings Administrator – Experience needed
- Previous experience as a Lettings Administrator is advantageous.
- Previous experience dealing with administration.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join an award winning independent agent.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £26,000
- Industry Sector Property