A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Property Manager to join this long established, busy Lettings Agency that deals with both residential and HMO property management in Leicester.
My clients have a fantastic reputation and are looking for a Property Manager who wants to be a part committed team that will have the same drive and desire to exceed customer expectations.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Team lunches.
- Lovely working environment and team.
- Basic salary of between £23,000-£25,000 dependent on experience
- Career progression.
- Paid for ARLA qualifications (pay rise on completion)
- Monday to Friday only (emergency phone every other weekend)
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and managing the incoming reports for check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic salary up to £25,000
- Industry Sector Property