A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, proven Property Manager to join this expanding team in Leciester. Due to recent growth within the business my client is looking to expand their team.
My clients have a fantastic reputation over the last 20+ years and are a well respected multi branch Estate Agent and are looking for a Property Manager who wants to be a part of a forward thinking, growing brand.
Property Manager – Benefits
- A strong basic salary of up to £26,000
- Up to date, quality software systems
- Great company with a fun working environment
- Mentorship and improvement programmes
- Team lunches and regular office treats!
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices as required
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- General Property Manager duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed:
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic salary up to £26,000
- Industry Sector Property