An excellent opportunity has arisen for an inventory clerk to join an award winning independent lettings agent in their Coventry office.
Inventory Clerk – Benefits
- 5 day working week
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Mileage paid at 45p/p/m
- Parking on site / Parking permit
- Working for a company in which progression and opportunity will be available
Inventory Clerk – Duties:
- Attending mid term inspections.
- Conducting both pre and post tenancy inventory reports.
- Uploading reports to internal database.
- Supporting the property management team with things like mainteanance, admnistrations, property compliance and dealing with tenant and landlord enquiries
Inventory Clerk – Experience Needed
- Previous experience of doing inventories and working within a lettings environment is ideal
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- This is an excellent opportunity for an Inventory Clerk to join an award winning local business.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to £23,000
- Industry Sector Property