We are working with an “Good” SEN school in Lewisham that is looking for a proactive SEN Teacher to join their team. With the support of 3 TAs, you will be a leading a class of 9 primary-aged pupils with needs inclusive of Autism (ASD) and communication challenges (SLCN). Due to the school’s supportive structure, candidates with experience in different key stages or those looking to complete their ECT would be warmly welcomed here.
School and role brief:
· Part-time, long-term (3 days p/week)
· Opportunity to go perm, depending on performance
· Supportive SLT who champion staff wellbeing and CPD.
· On-site parking
· You will be leading a primary class of 8 pupils with SEN including Autism (ASD) and communication challenges (SLCN).
The successful SEN Teacher will have:
· QTS or equivalent qualification
· Experience supporting SEN, ideally in a teaching environment.
· Confidence in differentiating lessons
· A valid Enhanced DBS
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education