A SEN school in Wandsworth is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to support their semi-formal pathway of primary pupils with autism, SEMH (social emotional mental health) needs with associated behavioural challenges. Graduates are welcome to apply!
· Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to start ASAP
· Long-term and scope to go permanent, based on your performance
· Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 3 months’ experience supporting special and additional needs, especially autism, SEMH (social emotional mental health) needs with associated behavioural challenges.
· A background and/or keen interest in Psychology, Mental Health and Therapeutic Intervention.
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year