A diverse SEN school in Merton is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to support their primary class who have needs inclusive of autism (ASD), developmental delay (GDD) and communication needs (SLCN). Pupils in this class engage well with sensory and visual cues.
· Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) to start ASAP
· Long-term and scope to go permanent, based on your performance
· Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 3 months’ experience supporting special and additional needs, especially autism (ASD), developmental delay (GDD) and communication needs (SLCN).
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year