Job Opportunity: Supply Chain Administrator
Join our dynamic team as a Supply Chain Administrator on a 12-month contract, offering £15-£17 per hour PAYE, with an immediate start!
As a pivotal member of our procurement and logistics teams, you'll be instrumental in streamlining operations and ensuring smooth sailing for our supply chain.
Your Responsibilities as the Supply Chain Administrator will be:
- Assist in administrative tasks for procurement and logistics operations.
- Efficiently raise and follow up on Purchase Orders.
- Coordinate shipments and complete necessary shipping documentation.
- Previous administration experience, with a proficiency in Excel.
- Familiarity with Power-Bi is a plus, though not mandatory.
- Understanding of supply chain and shipping processes.
Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your skills and contribute to a dynamic team! Apply now to embark on an exciting journey in supply chain administration with us. Immediate start available! '
[11/01 11:55] Chloe Sterry
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
*Please also note that our client are not in a position to support immediate or any future sponsorship for candidates who require this support to work in the UK. If you would like to discuss further, please submit a 'Contact Us' via our website, where you can also browse our other vacancies.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing