Orion Electrotech are proud to be partnered with Powerstar, a forward-thinking, award-winning, innovative business that is a market leader in the design and manufacture of energy management solutions. The business export to 17 countries and have operations in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia. We are seeking a talented and experienced Channel Manager to be a key player in expanding our market reach and driving revenue growth through strategic channel partnerships. If you're passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology and want to make a significant impact, this is the opportunity for you!
As a manufacturing business, they have consistently seen significant increases in their revenue and profits and they are happy to say that this is due to the dedication and hard work of all of their team members, who proactively contribute to the end result.
If you have experience in implementing effective channel strategies, collaborating with partners and ensuring consistent sales outcomes in the energy or engineering sector, the role of Channel Manager could be an opportunity to grow your career with in this very well-established yet rapidly growing firm.
The role of Channel Manager will be responsible for the following areas:
- Manage and lead existing channels, including branded distributors, partners and referrers
- Identify and recruit new channel partners, building relationships that align with Powerstar's business objectives
- Provide support to channel partners, ensuring they have the necessary knowledge and tools
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and implement channel strategies that drive sales and market penetration
- Negotiate and finalise agreements with channel partners; ensuring mutually beneficial terms
- Manage the sales budget effectively to achieve revenue and profitability targets
By joining this business as their new Channel Manager you will be rewarded with:
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days for Bank Holiday
- Optional Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- EAP Programme
- Virtual GP Service
- Extensive training & progression opportunities
We will be excited to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following skills for this Channel Manager role:
- Strong understanding of energy technologies or a related industry
- Proven experience as a in channel management
- Committed to delivering exceptional client experiences
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Results driven with a focus on achieving sales targets
- Ability to travel as required to meet and manage portfolio of clients
If this role of Channel Manager is of interest simply click apply or if you have any further questions, please contact David Thompson at Orion Electrotech Reading.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities