For over 60 years my client has been at the forefront of the automation and manufacturing industry in the UK. Whilst utilising cutting-edge technology, they provide their clients with bespoke solutions for all their automation needs across a number of industries.
As the Commissioning Engineer, you will join a dedicated team whose primary focus is to provide the transition of automated equipment from completion of build through to customer inspection and sign off.
What we would like from the Commissioning Engineer:
- A degree in mechanical, electrical, or automation engineering, or equivalent level of experience
- 4+ years of experience programming PLCs and HMIs using software such as Allen Bradley, Siemens and Mitsubishi
- Proven electrical, pneumatic, or mechanical experience within the automation industry
- Experience of using electrical and pneumatic schematic drawings
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to 14 weeks per year)
What we offer the Commissioning Engineer:
- Salary paying up to £70,000 doe
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Salary Sacrifice Electric Vehicle Scheme
If this opportunity as a Commissioning Engineer is of interest to you, don't hesitate and get in touch asap!
Click here to apply or contact Luke Tanner at Orion Recruitment
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities