Step Teachers are working with a fantastic school in Romford in search of an experienced Year 4 Class Teacher to work with the school until the end of the academic year. This role of a Year 4 Class Teacher has the potential to be permanent for the right candidate. This school successfully provides a safe and stimulating environment which enables each student to be confident and independent learners. This Year 4 Teaching role is subject to start in February 2024 until the end of the academic year.
- Possess strong knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- As a Year 4 Class Teacher you must be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties as a Year 4 Class Teacher
- QTS or an equivalent qualification
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Year 4 and the KS2 curriculum.
- A DBS on the update service is desirable
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education