Location – West Midlands
Salary – c£50k + Benefits
Taking ownership of your area of the factory, maintaining strong relationships between each department whilst driving efficiency.
Your next mission.
- Deliver KPIs in all areas, including actions and results.
- Ensure consistent development and support for your team of shift managers reporting in.
- Lead the areas operational teams in our Health & Safety culture, adhering to the ethos of 'Safety is a Condition.'
- Part of the senior leadership team, making decisions that will maintain and enhance the flow of the operational areas.
- Constantly using operational excellence to ensure you are achieving the best possible results.
- Previous experience working as an Operations/Production/Shift Manager.
- Previous experience within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- You will need to have excellent managerial skills, including communication and leadership qualities, along with a proven background in managing teams.
- Being able to demonstrate your knowledge of continuous improvement is essential.
- A passion for developing your teams and ensuring KPIs are hit.
About the company.
- Life insurance and pension offered to all employees.
- Supplies retailers and independent channels across the UK and Ireland with top quality products whilst exceeding industry standards.
- Career progression and your own development is clearly laid out within this business meaning you can grow alongside them.
If you think you’re up for this challenge, then contact Hannah on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah at [email protected] quoting reference HM15962
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing