A fantastic opportunity for an organised and diligent Property Manager to join a leading independent lettings agency within their office in Manchester City Centre. This is a brilliant opportunity for a competent Property Manager to join an excellent company.
Property Manager – Benefits
- Basic £26k-£30k + Commission
- Modern and lively office environment
- Work place pension
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Regular team building events on the company
- Tailor made progression plans
- ARLA course, exams and professional memberships paid for by the company
Property Manager – Duties
- Managing scheduled repairs and reactive maintenance.
- Doing mid term inspections.
- Organising and conducting check outs and inventories
- Renewals and Re-lets
- Organising contractors, gaining quotations, issuing works orders and obtaining invoices
- Ensuring property compliance such as EICR’s, gas safety and EPC certifications
- Dealing with deposit disputes.
- Organising tenancy paperwork.
- Getting involved in serving section notices
- Supporting the landlord with rental reviews and tenancy renewals
- Dealing with Legal matters
Property Manager - Experience
- Previous lettings/ property management experience is essential.
- Experience serving S21, S8, S13, S47/48
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Excellent IT knowledge with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager eager to join an exceptional boutique brand.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property