CONTRACT Customer Service and Sales Order Processor
Contract - Immediate start available
(Temp to Perm also an option)
Fantastic opportunity to undertake a varied role requiring first-class customer service and coordination skills working for a growing business as part of their close-knit team.
The company are passionate about their products and produce a range of leading-edge products within their facility. To support their increasing volume of customer orders and manage the inventory and ensure on time delivery they are seeking a talented individual to join the team.
As such, you will be highly motivated with excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to support the Supply Chain and Logistics functions and manage their growing order base.
You will work closely with the supply chain, operations and production manager and key accountabilities will include:
- Work with customers and offer first class customer service, keeping them informed of the status of orders.
- Process sales orders.
- Liaise with suppliers to order parts, fulfill demand and maintain service levels.
- Place order confirmations from suppliers
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries and progress chase suppliers for overdue items and resolve issues.
- Support the planning of logistics/transport based on product availability and customer requirements.
To succeed in this varied, highly interesting role you will need to be a real team player with excellent planning and co-ordination skills. You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of accuracy & attention to detail coupled with:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Order processing expertise / Sales Order processing experience
- Any CRM or SalesfForce OR MRP / SAP expertise is ideal but training can be provided
- A good level of all-round IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Any MRP / ERP experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Please contact Alison Kemp for further details or apply via the link
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities