Weekend nights – highly competitive salary + 26% pension (34.5 hours a week) + optional salary sacrifice car scheme
I am recruiting for global Automotive company based in the Birmingham area, they are looking to recruit a maintenance engineer on weekend nights. They are offering a leading pension package that is the highest in the West Midlands and worth thousands of pounds a year. On top of this you will be working in an incredibly automated and technologically advanced environment – packed to the rafters with high tech machinery including robots.
The maintenance engineer night’s role will be working within the assembly department – mainly working on Assembly lines that comprise of ABB robots, jigs and fixtures, conveyors, tooling and much more, this role will be more focused on reactive maintenance.
Other benefits included for the maintenance engineer:
- 26 days holiday + bank holiday (pro-rata for weekend shift)
- Life assurance
- Health care
- Subsidised state of the art canteen including hot food and salad bar (20% off)
- Progression opportunities for senior roles
Experience required for the maintenance engineer:
- 3 + years working as a maintenance engineer from a manufacturing environment
- Must be multi-skilled
- Experience with ABB Robots would be advantageous
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Some Secondary School Coursework