A supportive and inclusive school in Newham is looking for a Nursery Practitioner to work in the Early Years. You will be joining a talented, passionate, and enthusiastic team who support and care for staff wellbeing.
- Nursery Practitioner
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ in Ofsted reports
- Three-form entry
- Located in Newham
The successful Nursery Practitioner will have:
- At least 3 months of experience working with children
- Qualification in the Early Years is required
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education