Are you a compassionate and dedicated individual with a passion for supporting students with Special Educational Needs? We are actively seeking qualified SEN Teaching Assistants for a variety of positions throughout the Enfield area, and working with age groups ranging from Early Years to Key Stage 2. These roles will range from Day-to-Day supply through to long-term positions, allowing you the freedom to build a career that fits around your own schedule.Role:
- Making a positive impact on the lives of children with diverse learning needs.
- Assisting the class teacher with planning and delivery of activities.
- Supporting the development of children’s language and communication skills.
- Encouraging positive behaviour and providing pastoral support to children when required.
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on children’s progress and achievements.
- Minimum Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent.
- Previous experience working as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education