Marketing and Social Media Manager – Construction
Location: Newton Aycliffe, DL5
Salary: £40k-70k (dependant on experience level) + excellent benefits package
Our client are currently looking for an experienced Marketing & Social media manager who can join the growing team and take ownership of the companies marketing, brand awareness and social media outlets going forward.
This person will have autonomy within the role whilst reporting into the directors and must show prior experience of helping a brand grow and build their market presence online via various methods and channels.
This client are a growing construction main contractor who specialise in refurbishment/ fit-out projects across a variety of commercial sectors and buildings, including but not limited to: retail, education, leisure, student accommodation and more.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing & social media positions within the construction industry.
- Marketing/ social media related degree, or similar qualifications.
- Knowledge of commercial construction projects would be advantageous.
- Capable of handling Website updates, SEO optimisation, creating website content, handling media & press releases, creating exciting media for social media channels and more. (We are aware this is quite a list – so if you’ve handled some of these functions but not all then still apply!)
- Experience of working with a growing brand looking to increase their online footprint and market presence would be great to see.
- Ability to handle internal and external communications.
- Must have an excellent attention to detail, be a creative-thinker and capable of working collaboratively across the business – from site teams to directors.
This positions presents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to have a real influence in the companies continuous growth and brand image within a competitive construction market.
For further information and a confidential discussion apply today with your up to date CV. To be considered for this position candidates must be have the right to work in the UK and be located within a commutable distance of Newton Aycliffe.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ excellent benefits package
- Industry Sector Construction
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
HND/HNC or equivalent