Are you a dynamic and dedicated educator looking for flexible teaching opportunities in Haringey? Join our team of passionate Primary School Teachers and make a positive impact on the education of young minds! We have a variety of roles available that cover all age groups, and that range from Day-to-Day supply through to Long-term positions, allowing you the freedom to choose your working days to fit your own schedule.Primary School Teacher - Role:
- Collaborating with fellow educators and school staff to ensure a seamless learning experience.
- Adapting quickly to different school settings and classroom dynamics.
- Delivering engaging lessons across the curriculum, and for a variety of age groups.
- Providing a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or an equivalent qualification.
- Have recent mainstream experience as a Primary School Teacher.
- Have a good level of classroom and behaviour management.
With over 20 years in supplying Primary School Teachers across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, Primary School Teachers will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive a share of £200 of Amazon vouchers AND a chance to win a European holiday worth £1000! – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education