An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a strong, business winning Lettings Valuer to join a market leading Estate agent based just outside of Nottingham. My client has built an impressive reputation across the lettings industry and specialises in both student and private residential sectors.
Lettings Valuer – Benefits
- A strong basic salary of up to £30,000 plus commission on top
- Company pool car for all business use
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Funded team events
- Busy, fast paced estate agency
Lettings Valuer – Duties
- Generating and attending market appraisals.
- Helping to generate new business through existing contacts and call outs.
- Offering advice to landlords.
- Helping with viewings when needed.
- Assisting the Lettings Manager with creative business development ideas.
- Touting and networking.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Lettings Valuer – Experience Needed
- Previous lettings valuation experience is essential.
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills.
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy.
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented.
- You will be target driven and ambitious.
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Lettings Valuer eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic salary up to £30,000 plus comms on top and pool car
- Industry Sector Property